Weighbridge OperatorBarking, Permanent, 28K Dependant on experience
A Leading Waste Management Company based in East London.
Purpose and Responsibilities
Our client is looking for a Weighbridge Operate to operate the weighbridge, issuing weighbridge tickets and associated documentation in line with company procedures and legal requirements, in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Liaising with the Service Desk explaining instructions to driving personnel for distributing of material/container orders, assisting other company departments with weighbridge related queries.
- Answering and responding to customer’s by telephone or in person regarding enquiries on product range and stock availabilities, in a professional and efficient manner.
- Preparing and assisting in Audits as and when required.
- Ensure all orders for reprocessed materials are registered and processed accordingly.
- Updating supplier information and copying to all relevant departments.
- Upkeep and maintenance of “processed transferred material data”.
- General assistance to Site Manager as required.
- Resolving internal and external queries with supplier’s direct.
- Implement and maintain administration/document control systems to manage the development of the new picking belt operation.
- Completing monthly Tonnage/Analysis reports.
Monday – Friday 6.30AM – 5.30PM
2 Saturdays per month – 6.30AM – 1.30PM
You’ll also have:
- Experience operating a Weighbridge
- Excellent Communication and Numerical Skills
- IT Literate
- Have outstanding people skills
- Have a full UK Driving License
- Experience Operating a Weighbridge: 2 years
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.